Sunday, August 28, 2011

Georgia Peach

Two good things about Georgia:

1. Their peaches. I got one at a roadside fruit vendor and it was quite delicious. At the perfect level of ripeness. No wonder why they are famous.

2. Being able to see the Atlantic Ocean. Despite having traveled to 5 continents and many states, provinces, and countries I have never seen the waters of the Atlantic. The only ocean left to see is the Indian!

Today has been an exhausting day. I just haven't slept well in a week and the idea of going up to more people and trying to get them to help me is emotionally taxing. I am not an extravert. I have 4 surveys so far and I think that is all I can do right now. Some are good days, some are bad. I think I'll just make up for it another day and throw in the towel. Unfortunately, it'll be another night in my car. Even the tent campsites around are 28 dollars a night!

Sorry ya'll--I hate being a quitter.

1 comment:

  1. Bad days happen to the best of us. As long as you keep going the next day you aren't a quitter.

    ReplyDelete